I am pleased to announce that the 19th Annual Yushen Lai’s Invitational Taekwondo Championship will be scheduled on Saturday February 6, 2016 at the same tournament venue, Toro Gym CSU Dominguez Hills.
We will make every attempt to make this event as fair and enjoyable as possible for all participants and it is my sincere hope that we will exceed your expectations.
Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you again on February 6, 2016.
Yushen Lai’s Invitational TKD Championship
Below are hi-lights for our event in 2016:
- It will not be USAT Sanctioned so you don’t have to pay membership fee.
- Daedo Electronic Hogu will be used for all Black Belts. There will be 3 Rings designated for only Black Belts.
- Competition Poomsae for all Black Belts.
- One Free Coach Pass will be provided to each school sending a minimum of 10 students, and one additional free coach pass for every 10 students thereafter.
- All divisions will be a maximum of 4 competitors with the exception of Black Belt.
- A USAT Referee Certification Seminar will be conducted one or two weeks before the tournament.
- Each participating referee will receive honorarium outlined below:
- Non Certified Referee: $40
- USAT Certified D Level: $50
- USAT Certified C Level: $60
- USAT Certified B Level: $70
- USAT Certified A Level: $80
- International Referee IR: $100
- USAT Certified Poomsae Referee will receive additional $10
Sandy Villamin was awarded his Black Belt at the 123rd Promotion Test on March 23, 2015.
Our new Black Belts were awarded at our Annual Christmas Party. Adrian DeVilla, Lorenzo Arevalo, Angela DeVilla, Angelica DeVilla, Jedidiah de Jesus, Arianne Gonzalez, and Arnel DeVilla.
Want to get in shape mentally and physically?
We can help you to achieve your goal and learn to defend yourself at the same time.
For Only $99.00
For a Full 8 Weeks Taekwondo Course, Includes a FREE TKD Uniform & Belt
SPACE IS LIMITED – SIGN UP NOW!
Summer Special Training days & hours: Monday thru Friday, Age 12 & Younger 5:00-6:00 PM; Age 13 & Older 6:05-7:05 PM
Please come in directly to the Academy to fill-out enrollment form, pay and pick up the uniform. 8 weeks is starting from the 1st training day.
Office Hours: 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM