Adrian, Angela, Angelica, and Arnel receive their 2nd Dan Blackbelts at our Annual Christmas Banquet.
Jerie Mae and Elias were awarded their Blackbelts at our Annual Christmas Banquet.
I am pleased to announce that the 19th Annual Yushen Lai’s Invitational Taekwondo Championship will be scheduled on Saturday February 6, 2016 at the same tournament venue, Toro Gym CSU Dominguez Hills.
We will make every attempt to make this event as fair and enjoyable as possible for all participants and it is my sincere hope that we will exceed your expectations.
Thank you for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you again on February 6, 2016.
Yushen Lai’s Invitational TKD Championship
Below are hi-lights for our event in 2016:
- It will not be USAT Sanctioned so you don’t have to pay membership fee.
- Daedo Electronic Hogu will be used for all Black Belts. There will be 3 Rings designated for only Black Belts.
- Competition Poomsae for all Black Belts.
- One Free Coach Pass will be provided to each school sending a minimum of 10 students, and one additional free coach pass for every 10 students thereafter.
- All divisions will be a maximum of 4 competitors with the exception of Black Belt.
- A USAT Referee Certification Seminar will be conducted one or two weeks before the tournament.
- Each participating referee will receive honorarium outlined below:
- Non Certified Referee: $40
- USAT Certified D Level: $50
- USAT Certified C Level: $60
- USAT Certified B Level: $70
- USAT Certified A Level: $80
- International Referee IR: $100
- USAT Certified Poomsae Referee will receive additional $10
Sandy Villamin was awarded his Black Belt at the 123rd Promotion Test on March 23, 2015.
Our new Black Belts were awarded at our Annual Christmas Party. Adrian DeVilla, Lorenzo Arevalo, Angela DeVilla, Angelica DeVilla, Jedidiah de Jesus, Arianne Gonzalez, and Arnel DeVilla.
Want to get in shape mentally and physically?
We can help you to achieve your goal and learn to defend yourself at the same time.
For Only $99.00
For a Full 8 Weeks Taekwondo Course, Includes a FREE TKD Uniform & Belt
SPACE IS LIMITED – SIGN UP NOW!
Summer Special Training days & hours: Monday thru Friday, Age 12 & Younger 5:00-6:00 PM; Age 13 & Older 6:05-7:05 PM
Please come in directly to the Academy to fill-out enrollment form, pay and pick up the uniform. 8 weeks is starting from the 1st training day.
Office Hours: 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
As we celebrate our 17th Anniversary, we are excited to announce that this year our tournament will be sanctioned by the USAT. As an official event all competitors will have the opportunity to gain points towards the USAT National Point Ranking System which will enable them to gain higher seeding at national level competitions. Participating referees will also earn credit for their next rank upgrade. We are also proud to be offering USAT format Competition Sport Poomsae for all black belt divisions. Competitors may use this tournament to help prepare for the upcoming USAT State Qualifier Events.
As you all may know, events produced by my team are well known for their use of the Automated Match Scheduling (AMS) System. The system removes the staging area process, thus eliminating unnecessary wait times for competitors. To ensure tournament efficiency and fairness, all rings will be equipped with electronic scoring systems.
We will make every attempt to make this event as fair and enjoyable for all participants as possible and it is my sincere hope that we will exceed your expectations.
On behalf of my tournament staff I would like to thank all Masters for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you again on February 8, 2014 at CSU Dominguez Hills. We wish the best of luck to those competitors with the courage to compete and the desire to excel.
Congratulations to our new 4th Dan Masters, Peter Lai, George Lai, and Andre Echave.
Margott Dela Cruz, Joshua Abad, Vincent Dela Cruz, Samuel Urayenza, and Jason Navales received their black belts on December 15, 2013.
Jacqueline Blatt was also awarded her 2nd Dan Black Belt.